Most of the time, you can be heard by your friends or colleagues that their Facebook account has been hacked by hackers. In such a situation, you are worried about what can be done to secure your account. That’s why we need to understand Facebook security
Today, we will understand why hackers are hacking your Facebook account and how to deal with it, and how do you secure your account?
Why Facebook accounts get hacked-understand Facebook security
Facebook account is hacked due to our negligence. The hacker does not hack the account manually. They do not know you personally but they hack your Facebook account. They have advance code programming to hack multiple Facebook accounts. Due to our low security, our Facebook accounts get hacked.
They hack your account so that you can sell your important data such as name, phone number, date of birth, place or important information to data agencies, there are many data agencies that eagerly want to buy data like yours. If you can keep your account secure then no one can be able to hack your Facebook account.
Facebook security-How to secure my Facebook account-Facebook account hack-tips and tricks.
Facebook Security-How to secure my facebook account?
Mobile users often log in to Facebook. Social media is a great way to communicate with friends, families, and relatives. This allows businesses to increase their marketing network and increase their sales significantly. It is ok to share slogans, quotes, jokes, photo videos, etc. But the exchange of wrong information leads to serious criminal offenses. Facebook security is also very important when it comes to the security of your account. If you have an account and you open your details in front of everyone, then Facebook security becomes very important, in this case, your Facebook security should be based on priority.
Now it’s time to wake up and stand up for “right to get the correct information” then see how Facebook create magic!
Before leaving this page, let focus on what we will cover today.
- How to keep our Facebook account safe from hackers (very effective points we will cover)
- How can we eliminate fake information from Facebook account?
- Can we stop them?
- Images look original and detail seems to be legit what would we do?
- How to avoid Facebook fraud and scam.
How to keep our Facebook account safe from hackers (very effective points we will cover)- Facebook security is very important in all aspect.
Password protection tips:
- Always keep your password secret and change it time to time.
- Don’t keep your password on your name, date of birth, a mobile number which can easily hack.
- If you created a strong password which is next to impossible for you to remember then write it in your personal diary.
Account verification tips:
- If your account is not verified yet kindly verify as soon as possible.
- Verification of your account is highly recommended by the Facebook team.
- Verify your primary email address and mobile number.
- Share your permanent mobile number where you will get OTP (one-time password).
- Facebook always informs when any inauspicious activities happen, make sure put your active Email ID and phone number.
- Always use a safe web browser, make sure you do all the necessary settings.
- If you login to someone else computer make sure login to http://www.facebook.com because hackers allow you to login to fake URL like www.catch.facebook.com.
That’s it! You are done.
This way you can secure your Facebook account enjoy without any interruption.
How can we eliminate fake information from Facebook account?
Fake information means– fake images, slogan, quote, short articles shared by your friends and families or groups that you added to your account. It is widely spread all over the world. It can be anywhere either US, UK, Canada, India, Australia anywhere their motto is to get a maximum number of hits. Anti-social elements also very active to spread a rumor in the form of “poster messages” and short articles. sometimes times your friends sharing this stuff without knowing the fact of its legitimacy.
How to stop?
- If you like any post and want with share to your friends and family kindly double check before you share.
- If something touched your heart and want to share, especially when something is discussed in the figure and fact. kindly check in google.
How to check on Google – let say something talked about “India is no longer associated in UNO” you don’t know anything about this topic, just because it got viral you shared > don’t do that. Copy that keyword (India is no longer associated in UNO) and paste it in google search bar. Checked it anything discussed this specific topic or not, if not it means someone forwarded the wrong information on Facebook.
There are tons of fake account on Facebook trying to manipulate innocent people and putting garbage in their head.
Something written in fact and figures doesn’t assume that data are correct.
Can we stop them?
No, we can’t stop them however, Facebook monitors these activities very frequently, but if we follow these steps which we discussed then I am sure we can minimize the risk.
Images look original and some social messages seem to be legit what would we do?
“A picture is worth a thousand words” is an English idiom. Online marketing applies these strategies to increase sales, but anti-social people use this trick to distract from the facts.
A maximum number of images are fake, most of the images edited by the fraudster or antisocial people. Their objective is to attract people to get maximum hits.
Note: on Facebook “like” Excel business. You are given an opportunity to grow any business that is really nice but few people misusing this power.
There is a term in online marketing called “black hat SEO“.It refers to techniques and strategies used to get higher search rankings and breaking search engine rules.
An emotional and sentimental image is their favorite sometimes they also use egoistic messages like ” if you are a real man then share it now impotent need not to share”.
Don’t get sentimental use your brain.
How to avoid Facebook fraud and scam?
As we discuss Facebook security and the same way we have to avoid Facebook fraud and scam, you should know about clickjacking, affinity fraud, widget warrior, phishing etc.
One thing keeps in your mind when you are clicking any ads and if they redirect (landing one page to another) and asking you to fill personal details don’t do it, that could be a scam.
Important notes: share pages, like a post, click ads but make sure you have an idea what you are doing if you don’t know google it.
Facebook is a highly potential tool to boost your knowledge, but it’s up to you how you are using.
Be alert and stay safe!
You may like to read: